Join us virtually on Monday, May 18 for the Adult Learner Institute!
Adults have different needs and expectations than ‘traditional’ students who are enrolling right after high school. What are those needs? How do we as faculty and staff meet those needs? Learn from experts and each other regarding ways to best serve our adult learners. Explore proven methods to increase access, facilitate success, and remove barriers so your students can achieve their goals! We invite faculty and staff from higher education institutions throughout Minnesota and beyond to join us.
Sessions will be available in these tracks:
- Developing Adult-Based Programs
- Collaborating with Workforce Service Providers
- Advising Adult Learners
- Promoting Credit for Prior Learning (CPL)
- Teaching the Adult Student
- Focusing on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Innovating with College Readiness
- Developing Corrections/Reentry Programs
- Supporting the Needs of Veterans
Learn from experts and each other how to best serve adult learners. Explore proven methods to increase access, facilitate success, and remove barriers to your students achieving their goals!
Register by Monday, May 11. Once you register, you’ll receive information for logging in using Zoom.